Lookin Lively Sunday, May 1, 2011

Let me introduce you to the "legendary" entourage. Being a Mom to boys is awesome. My life is filled with dirt, sports, and love. I can't really think about how it could be any more awesome. So...in order of birth...put your hands together for THE ENTOURAGE!!!!

Playing forward...he's smart...he's tall...he's beefy...he's an intuitive kindergartner....Mr. Gavin!!!!!


Gavin is a my type A child. He isn't a fan of change...and likes everything to always stay the way it is "supposed to be." I am going to brag for a second...sorry...it's the Momma in me...he is super smart...but he is also the most sensitive child I've ever met. Whether it is crying over a fish with a hook...or trying to answer the oil spill or helping the people in Haiti, he's on it. How such a little person can take on so much, is amazing to me...and sometimes scary. He could quite possibly be a future President. He loves sports and never loses the energy to stay moving from morning to night.

Next up, playing post....is Chance!! More commonly referred to as Chancie or Chancie Mo Mancie. He may be skinny...but there's a lot of personality in that little package! Please, put your hands together for Chancie mo Mancie the Candy Man!!

He is my smart, free spirited, hilarious little man. He refers to himself as the Candy Man. Before his eyes open in the morning, he asks..."can I have some canny?" Chancie is very affectionate and never lets a moment go by without telling you how much he loves you and how much you mean to his world. The humanity of his soul, blows my mind every day. If we could all take a lesson from him and tell people how we feel about them, the world would be a kinder place.

I am pretty sure that I am the luckiest lady in the entire world. These boys keep me on my toes, challenge my mind and soul to always be better, and literally make me love harder than I ever knew possible.

For a long time, these were the only main men in my life. I wouldn't change those times for anything. I am a better person and human being for getting to know and love them. My Mario and Luigi are the best things in life!

As I start a new week, it's nice to think about how they change my world every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment