Lookin Lively Friday, May 13, 2011

This week I am thankful that is BASEBALL SEASON!! As a kid, I loved softball…and I still do. I think it's something about that team experience that I have always really liked. I love sports and baseball certainly ranks high on my fav sports list! Now that I'm a Mom, it seems even more exciting to watch my sons play. Tonight is opening night for our Jr. Ball League and I couldn’t be more excited! This is my favorite pic from last year.



Chance is finally old enough to be on a team too! I can't wait to watch both of them this year!

One of our favorite activities over the summer is seeing our local minor league team in action! I can’t wait to take the boys to more Southern Illinois Miners games this year! Here’s a pic from one of our many trips last year.





Also, as part of our Miner’s excursions…the boys feel the need to take a pic with every single mascot…every single time. So, here are a few of those….






So, here’s to summer and baseball!

1 comment:

The Parrish Family said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! You have a cute page and I've enjoyed reading your posts! Can't wait to read more!! :)

Post a Comment